The Seventh Report on the Activities of the Child and Youth Mortality Review Committee: 2011–16
This seventh activities report presents the activities of the Child and Youth Mortality Review Committee (CYMRC) from 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2016. It follows on from The Sixth Report on the Activities of the Child and Youth Mortality Review Committee, 1 January 2010 to 30 June 2011, published in March 2012.
The report contains:
- a broad context of the CYMRC’s work
- the current status of child and youth mortality in New Zealand and the more specific context for the CYMRC’s activities
- an outline of the CYMRC’s national work, including its national reports and recommendations, and the quality improvement work to create an efficient and effective system
- a description of the CYMRC coordinators' local work
- a brief overview of the CYMRC work underway and planned.